Grooming MistakesApril 25, 2018
Writting A Grooming ResumeMay 23, 2018
Have you ever walked into a house or apartment and just known that pet lovers lived there? Just because you live with a pet doesn’t mean your house has to smell like it. The longer a mess sits, the harder it will be to get rid of the smell. With the right cleaning products, the pet smells you’re fighting should go away.
- Keep cleaning supplies on hand – make sure to use an enzymatic cleaner
- Rinse with water after using cleaners, it will help eliminate the cleaner smell
- Pick up after all pets as soon as possible
- Keep a spray bottle with vinegar handy. You can add 5 to 10 drops of essential oil and spray to keep the house smelling fresh and to help remove pet odor.
- You can also fill a spray bottle with water and add a 1/4 cup of baking soda, shake and spray liberally
Read More: http://www.vetstreet.com/dr-marty-becker/tips-to-rid-your-home-of-pet-odors