A Booming BusinessApril 25, 2018
Grooming MistakesApril 25, 2018
Spring is just around the corner, which means the shedding season is about to start. You’ll love these secrets to a fur free home. Sweeping up clumps of pet fur can seem like a losing battle. But it doesn’t have to be that way. You can win the fight against pet fur. We rounded up clever tricks our experts and editors use to reduce the pet fur in their home.
- Grooming doesn’t just help make your animal smell and look better, it also helps get rid of hair that’s about to shed.
- Washing your pet’s bed frequently will help eliminate pet fur
- Use slip covers on areas your pet likes to lay and wash often
- Bath and brush often
- Use a good quality vacuum
- Try using a doggie tshirt during heavy sheding to contain some of that fur
Read More: http://www.vetstreet.com/our-pet-experts/clever-hacks-for-tackling-pet-hair