When applying for American Grooming Academy there are several options. You can begin your application process online, or call the American Grooming Academy at 1.888.550.9274 and ask to speak with one of our skilled Admissions Advisers. Either way, all of the information you need to begin your education toward a new career as a pet care professional or sign up for one of the Professional Grooming Seminars at this elite dog grooming school is just moments away.
At American Grooming Academy there are several methods of payment available to you, when registering for your education toward becoming a professional in the pet industry. The Admission Advisers are available to answer your questions and assist you through the application process.
Get Started today by calling! American Grooming Academy at 1.888.550.9274
American Grooming Academy Admission Requirements
- The student must be 18 years of age; otherwise parent or legal guardian must consent and register the student with their approval.
- The enrolling student must have a High School Diploma or GED or pass a entrance exam.
- No prior grooming industry experience is necessary.
- Students should be able to read and comprehend the school manual and answer written questions.
- A student should not have any handicaps, physical or otherwise that would preclude the performance of the work. Students will need to be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and work with clippers, scissors and work around hair and dander.
State Licensure and Approval
American Grooming Academy is a private vocational school approved by the Bureau for Private Post-secondary Education under the California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009 and Title 5. California Code of Regulations Division 7.5. Private Postsecondary Education. The Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education approval means that this institution and its operation comply with the standards established under the law for occupational instruction by private post-secondary educational institutions. Institutional approval is subject to continual review and the institution must reapply for approval every three years.
American Grooming Academy Helpful Links
Read American Grooming Academy’s School Catalog (2016-2017)!
American Grooming Academy Student Brochure.
Bureau for Private Post-Secondary Education.
The American Grooming Academy Performance Fact Sheet for each program offered.
Page 1 | Page 2 | Page 3
The American Grooming Academy Annual Report 2016.
BPPE Annual Report for 2016 – Professional Bather Program.
BPPE Annual Report for 2016 – Professional Pet Stylist Program.
BPPE Annual Report for 2016 – Professional Advance Pet Stylist Program.